Wednesday, August 27, 2014



SHAUN CREATIVITY

Dancer. Paris



What are you not pretending not to know?

Actually my personality is very open.
I try always to be fair about others and myself and my education was always to be responsable and assume my actions and who I am,
so honestly, I dont pretend not to know things.
What accomplishment are you most proud of?

I'm most proud of the mentality that I have developed thanks to the path as a human being that I have chosen. It helps me a lot to take decisions in my life and my career.


What is your current obsession?

My current obsession is to be better that I was yesterday everyday,
to be more stronger and creative in all stuff that I'm into.
It could be about my dance, modeling or any other projects.

What do you think people think of you?

I think that my friends and people that are following my work see that I'm a hard worker
 and always give the best of my resources.
They see the fact that I'm an ambitious young man that always want to learn
and use all the capacities that I have to get closer to my goals and dream.



Do you have any regrets?

In everything that happened to me I always took the good even in the bad events.
It takes me to grow, and like I said be better that I was yesterday.
So I don't believe in regrets.

What do you like about your job?

What I like the most is to be free and to give through my art,
inspiration to others like I can recieve from people that I follow and inspires me.
I like also to continuously develop my originality and authentic dance style
 that marks my artist signature.
Meeting new people, traveling and exchanging experiences 
are also fabulous part of my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment