Monday, July 7, 2014



GREASE
(Tyler White)

Creative Producer. New York


What you've been up to?

Discovering myself through growth and creation is essentials to my daily progress.
I am still modelling and acting for brands such as OAKNYC.com 
as well as the latest hit music sensation LORDE.
What worries you the most about the future?

The future itself worries me.
You never know what is going to happen.
Every second is your past and every second is your future.

What is worse, failing or never trying?

It is worse to fail at never trying.


Are you holding on to something that you need to let go of?

I am holding on to a bad person, the evil, negative side of myself.
I desperately need to let that part of me go.

What one thing you really wanna do now?

Being able to travel the world, 
revel in places that I've never ventured to, and experience cultures within a manifold of societies is something that I would like to do.


What are you most grateful for?

The ability to wake up each day with a loving family and manifold of friends 
who are like minded in their passion and pursuits.

What impact do you wanna leave in the world?

I would love to be the catalyst for more accepting and understanding world 
in all aspects of race, religion, and gender.


No comments:

Post a Comment