Thursday, May 15, 2014


DIKKA AFIDICK


Visual Artist. Los Angeles


What do you want most out of life?

Freedom and Happiness.
Also having the ability to travel and live in my idea
location with my beautiful wife as well as to inspire people to do positive things


What do you like the most about yourself?

Able to play and translate my imaginations to visual art.


What stands between you and happiness?

Struggles.
I understand that happiness requires struggles, 
So I always ask myself, what pain do I want to sustain?
If I want the benefits of something in life, I have to also want the costs.




If your life was a movie, what would be the movie title?

"The Successful Mistakes".
Because I believe that every mistake is a new creation.


What do you want to be remembered by?

Making a difference in a few lives.
Thats what I want to be remembered for.


How do you spend most of your time?

50% work (creating)
30% sleep (exploring my dreams)
20% daydream (chillin)



What are you looking forward to?

I'm looking forward to enjoy the little things that make me happy 
and deal with any obstacles.


When do you think of home? 

When I struggle and don't know where else to go.
Being at home helps me clear my mind and motivates me to start over.


WORKS





No comments:

Post a Comment