Monday, April 28, 2014


CHARLOTTE CAREY



Model. New york


What you've been up to?

I've been working a lot and traveling.
Taking a break starting now for a few weeks to re-find myself.
You get lost pretty easily and lose yourself 
when you dont have time for yourself.


What are you going through right now?

Tired and anxious.
But feeling happy and grateful at the same time.
I was burning out but now I'm feeling so much better :) 



Are you doing what you believe in, or?

I'm doing whatever I feel like.
I'm just going with the flow because everything happens for a reason and you shouldn't be scared.
I'm hoping to open a cute cafe after modeling.

Is there such a thing as perfect for you?

No.
But i do think imperfection is perfect.

What will you never do?

I will never do nothing because I could go crazy.


(photos by : Hannah khymych)

What small thing you could do to make your day better?

Eating an avocado and having an ice tea.

If you could offer a newborn child an advice, what would it be?

Do not regret anything.


WORKS:

(Charlotte carey for Oyster Magazine)

(Charlotte carey for UNIQLO)

(charlotte carey for DIESEL campaigns)

(Charlotte carey for british vogue)

(Charlotte carey for Pharell williams - Marilyn Monroe official video)


No comments:

Post a Comment