Monday, April 21, 2014



NATHAN KOSTECHKO


Tattoo artist & Painter. Los Angeles, CA



What do you value most? 

Stories.
Experiences in life create stories, and no one can take that from you.

Are you living your life purpose or still searching?

Making art gives me the sense of purpose.
I'll be searching forever for whatever it is.. 
I feel the search is what makes life fun.

Do you think we should live like we're dying?

That's what life is, it's death.
It's not the matter of if we 'should be', it's just the way it is.




What something you've tried that youl never, ever try again?

Tried to fall in love, it hurts.
I'll never try again
because it should just happen

What is your inspiration to be a better person?

My nephew Tristen.


(all photos by: Joshua spencer) 


Describe your perfect heaven!

No feelings.

If you can say anything to your family what would it be?

I love you more than......





No comments:

Post a Comment