Sunday, April 13, 2014



ALISA UENO


Creative Director (FIG&VIPER) & DJ. Tokyo



What you've been up to lately?

Nothing special, working hard everyday and traveling a lot.


What did you always want to be when you grew up?

I've always wanted to be an idol when i was kid.
(it's kind of a Japanese culture thing)
Also I wanted to work at a cake shop and reason for that, 
I dont know. LOL


What did you learn that changed the way you live?

Quick actions and being active.


What kind of life would make you happy?

Anything with my friends and family.
That's all I need.


What do you do for fun?

Drinking
Dj'ing
Clubbing
and 
going on picnics


What makes a person "RICH"?

A person that does what he/she really wants to do.
A person that is living their dreams.


What is your morning mantra?

Leave the house early enough so that I won't be late on time.


check out 

No comments:

Post a Comment