Friday, April 4, 2014


ONGGA PRATAMA



Jewelry Designer. Bali


If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?

There's actually nothing I wanna change about myself.
Yes when i was younger.
Like I wished I grow a little bit taller. Or i wished I can swim, surf, skateboard, play drums, and being a karate master and I wished I was a warrior queen that will save the world from the bad people et cetera.

But I am pretty much happy of what I have now.
Accepting the fact that I am weird and some said I am unique.
Instead of changing what I already have have, I deciced to just go and make the best out of it.
It's like rocking your best old outfit in a new different way.
I was born this way, I am who I am.
I wont be as happy as I am now if I wanna be someone else. 
This is how I want to be when I grow up, just a little shorter than what I was imagining but
it's alright.

If you were ruler of the world what laws would you make?

Break law not heart. I will let love rule.
Law is a boundries that human made to give limation for freedom.
Everyone is free to love, to be loved and be love.
If anyone breaks heart I will punish them with love lessons. 
The world will be a better place if everyone prefer love than hatred.


If your parents hated your partner you curently loved would you ditch him or carry on?

I will fight for him. if he's worth to be fight for.
But definetly having a conversation with the parents about tha matters rather than protesting it,
to understand their reasons, to find solution and solve the problem.
Understanding them and let them understand me.
Love doesn't have to be a problem.
Everyone wants to be happy, if my parents happy I will be happy.
And I know every parent wants their child to be happy too.

Is there anything about the opposite sex you just dont understand?

So many things we don't understand in this world.
This fucking whole universe is a mystery. 
Especially the opposite sex and the matter of the heart.
Hard to admit that, that's the worst best mystery i need to know the answer .
 Still questioning, and trust me the answer is unknown.

Whats been the worst decision you've made in your life so far?

Some bad decision had to happen sometimes.
Those descision gave you the best life lessons.
I made so many bad decision, lost count and lost in which stories was so many of them.
All I know that every single one worth at least 1 life lesson. 

all photos by: Lukas Vrtilek. Hair: Toni&Guy essentials. Outfits: Paloma, Sass&bide, olenka

Do you believe in KARMA?

Yes. what goes around comes around.
If you want good things coming to you, then plant good seeds.
You get what you give, so give it good.

Pirates downloads, good or bad?

Free is good.
But some deserve an appreciation to be paid.
It's their brain we're picking up to enjoy.
It's their intellectual property to be shared with us.
So. giving the appreciation they deserve is good too.
Be respectful.

If you had to describe yourself as an animal, what would it be?

I am a horse. A horse is a leader in it's own.
Horse works really hard. they also run and move so fast.
Horse is really independent too.
Pretty much sums it up anything about myself. 


WORKS





Photos and video by NARYA ABHIMATA

No comments:

Post a Comment