Saturday, March 29, 2014


JESSIE SETIONO


Model. Jakarta


What is your greatest strenght?

Resilience

What do you most connect with?

Nature. I think nature posses a certain energy that impacts my mood. 
For example, my mood is very dependent on the weather; 
also I interact better with animals than human.


What are you avoiding?

Not avoiding anything, except tax. kidding!




What is true happiness for you?

To be around people that I love.


Defines good and evil for you?

This is abstract. I think what one considers as "good" may be "evil" another.
What's good to me is what makes me happy, 
what's evil for me is what makes me sad. 
simple as that.




Do you think white lies okay?

Yes,
though I'd rather keep quiet than having to lie.


How should people live their lives?

The way they want it.


What makes you, you?

Sugar, spice, and everything nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment