Monday, March 24, 2014


B O S C O 


Musician. Atlanta

photo taken by: Faisal Mohammed


Who is Bosco? 

B o s c o is a musician/singer + Visual artist from savannah, currently living in Atlanta. 
B o s c o is a combination of everything that drives me 
music, art, culture, food, creativity,space,shapes, 
I can go for days listing things.
But honestly I'm just trying to exist 
so I learn who I am daily.


How you were as a teenager?

I was a pretty weird teenager. 
Being a radio kid I would stay in my room all day listening to music and learning everything I could about it. I always knew this this was something I wanted to do. Fashion was also another love of mine so I would reconstruct clothes turning jeans into skirts. 
All the crafty things you gravitate to in the beginning of your art. 


How do you see the future in the music industry?

Music will live forever LIVE. whether its good or bad music.
I think that we are moving more into a electronic world or should I say that the U.S. is moving more into the dance/electronic music world. 
Our palette for music is being broaden with artist like FKA twigs, Banks, Machinedrum, and NEVR, 
who are constantly pushing music to the limits.

photos taken by cyle suesz

Do you think lover is significant?

Love is very important. Honestly, it's the only thing that keeps me going.
It's wonderful when you can share something that isnt tangiable
 but you can feel that emotion with someone.


If you could tell anything to your family what would it be?

That I love them and eveything I do is for them.
Sometimes I'm not there and present but my heart is.
I have my eye on the prize just want them to continue to be patient with me 
because it's all about to pay off very very soon.


Who is your biggest inspiration?

Time will always be my biggest inspiration.
I have this weird obession with it because I'm constantly reminded of it.
I have so much I want to achieve in my life span.
So much I want to say that the fear of running out of it inspires me to go harder.


What is the worst wisdom words that you ever heard?

Don't associate yourself with idiots so you never have to answer this question. 
Be around people that only motivate and inspire you. that leaves no room for things like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment