Tuesday, March 18, 2014


ROSS SCHANER 


Artist. New york

photo taken by Amy lombard

If you could be anyone in history who would it be?

I feel like I have existed in pieces of others throughout history.
I can't say I'd really like to be any one person that has come before me.



What is something you can't help but spend money on?

I buy lots of clothes, fruit, and markers.



When have you been the most proud of someone else / yourself?

Currently I'm proud of so many of my close friends. 
They have all come a long way.
My boy stellios is now producing for ASAP Ferg and that makes me hella proud.

photo taken by Kate Friend

What's something's that concerns you right now?


I'm worried that the ecological damage we have done to our planet is irreversible.
I'm also worried about the vast inequileties in quality of life dominate our race.
I do feel like there is the opportunity to act on both matters, however.



What some impacted you the most or helped you thru something?


When i first heard Burial few years ago it got me through a lot and helped me grow.



Would you rather live in a big city or an exotic island?


I try to have similar experiences in both places and need both elements in my life.

photo taken by Cloudy Rhodes

If the world was going to end and you knew it, what 3 things would you do?


Make art
Have sex
Eat Fruit


What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?


See above 



No comments:

Post a Comment