Thursday, March 13, 2014



VEGA ALFIRINA


Stylist. Los Angeles


What do you owe yourself?

The best quality of handbag. haha...
NO..NO.. i owe myself happiness for my loved ones, 
visiting beautiful places & cultures that ive never been & seen and...
a handbag. LOL

What has been the greatest adventure of your life?

Marrying Dikka (Husband). 
We both walkin this journey, 
sharing the ups & downs together just the two of us 
has been the greatest adventure adventure of my life


What is your greatest weakness?

Seeing old people from the street asking for litle money to live.
Heartbreaking right away



What is life teach you yesterday?

To always be patient to yourself when you're doing your things,
be grateful and be good to others no matter what they do.
We're sharing this universe together.
Therefore, we must be good to one and another.


What would you regret not doing?

Giving back.
Especially to my parents who have been giving me their love,
 support, guidance, and strenght


What impact do you want to leave in the world?

Peace & love.
Im not saying that i'm perfect but im trying my best to be positive in every corner of my life.


What are you most proud of?

Balancing things that i've done.
I believe, one of the reasons is living well in this world 
and returning to the afterlife fulfilled with peace and love.
I know it is important to have guidance in whatever you believe.


What bad habits do you want to break?

I am not a morning person, that is for sure.
One thing that needs to be improved.
Another thing is sometimes i worry too much 
and it's not a good example 
because
it affects me and makes me forget to eat. haha.
Fortunately, i have Dikka (husband) who constantly reminding me to eat


No comments:

Post a Comment