Thursday, March 6, 2014



JESSICA SUTANTO


Public Relations. Jakarta



Who is your role model? And why?


Forever kate moss. She is effortlessly iconic. Enough said 

What things do you not like to do? And why?

Expecting, I do it simply because the best of everything in life are unecpected. 
Im trying so hard to lower my expectations. But shall never stop dreaming


Is theres any project that you consider to be the most significant in yout career?

Yes, definitely! Starting my career as a Public Relations, A chance to explore my passion in fashion by working for world’s top international brands for the past 4 years, recently honored as one of the ambassador for the rising urban shopping mall in town. 
I did some modelling portfolios too

People said, “Love your job not your career”. Why not to love? 

On every accomplishment that I do for both my job and career; Cant be done without hope and confidence. The thing i’m most interested in is the consistency. 
I’ve always worked hard at not being today’s flavour.
 I could say; Optimism that will leads me to those achievements




Are you holding onto something, that you need to let go of?



I guess i have nothing in particular at the moment  


Have you done anything lately worth remembering?


2014 is such a year of love! Eventhough its still March now, 
but I can smell a good sign of “ blessing in disguise” until the end of year.  
So, I live in every moment, every minutes of it. 


Do you think crying is a sign of weakness? Or Strength?  

I think crying is a sign of someone who actually gives a sh*t. Don’t you think? 
Eventhough I can easily get so emotional sometimes but I do not pray for a lighter load. 
I pray for a stronger back. 

I believe the strongest people aren’t the people who win, 
but  whom do not give up when they lose. What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger!




If you could do it all over again, would you change anything?  



In fact, we can’t deny destiny. What done is done. 
Its not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. 
Some may look negative on the surface but when I least expect it,
 life sets me a challenge to test courage and willingness to change. 
So, my life does nothing to do with “You gotta look back” kinda thing. 
I get carried away by life I enjoyed the most.




When was the last time you tried something new?

When I did my campaign shoot for L’Oreal Professioneel last 2 months. I was never ever tried dying my hair, especially in RED colour. I was so terified at first. 
But the result is not bad after all. In fact Im quite use to it right now.  Thank God! Ha Ha 



No comments:

Post a Comment