Monday, February 10, 2014



KING

Artist. Tokyo


What kind of life would make you jealous?

I do not have feeling called jealousy.

What is your favorite memories?

The interpretation to memory or experience changes with time.
This moment is always a favorite!!


What person or type of person would you choose as a life companion?

I am together with those who are thought to be in eachother 1 clue by intuition.


What type of people inspire you and make you come alive?

A person with beautiful eyes


Whats something most people don’t know about you?

It is in large numbers.
I do not know, either about me all.


If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?

I say it as what was felt by intuition of it.


Whats one of your favorite habits you have?

I do the work to which a hand is moved every day so that feeling may not become blunt.
I am sensitive to change of my feeling regarded as it being beautiful.


works





No comments:

Post a Comment