Monday, November 18, 2013


JOEL MCLOUGHLIN


Art Director / Stylist / Designer . London



What have you been up to lately? 

At the moment I'm working as an assistant Stylist on the tv show X Factor here in the UK, whilst also developing my own clothing brand Aeon Elysium.



How do you see your life now? How did you finally end up doing what you do now?

My life at the moment belongs to X Factor, it's pretty intense! But I'm loving every second of it. I think its pretty safe to say that I have gotten to where I am today through hard work/perseverance oh and Social Media...aha! 




What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear YOLO?

Those awful slogan T-shirts that say like YOLO,GEEK, SWAG, DORK, DWEEB.


What is the biggest opportunity that you have ever had?

I'm very fortunate to have had so many big opportunities, I'm 21 and I've already graduated from University and have a degree in Performance Art, worked with my favourite Menswear Designer for a year and now I'm working with a lot of Celebrities/Artists. Whilst running my own Business. It's really great! 



       What is your guiltiest pleasure?

Miley Cyrus. 


           
If you can tell anything to your family, what would it be?

One thing i would say is Why can't you all just get along?! aha 

     Please name 5 websites that you most frequently visit 

ASOS
eBay
facebook
tumblr
Serebii

     
    What is the most ridiculous advice that you have ever heard?

"My Mum telling me NOT to go to University"


Take a look at his Looks on Lookbook "HERE"
Follow his Blog "HERE"
Follow Him on Instagram "HERE"

No comments:

Post a Comment