Wednesday, May 27, 2015


KADDISH | PecheurDperles | ANIMA‡ 


Performer | Visual Artist. Bali




What have you always wanted? 

The Illuminati' the end times, trued at core of all existance.


Do you trust anyone with your life?

Only life.


What question do you hate to answer?

Closed ended questions.


Is there anything I should know about you?

My creations mine the well of the subconscious, 
giving form to my own private dream~scape through Body Morphology. 
Through the Ritual sphere, I attempt to reawaken my ancient Animal Spirits, 
thus giving rise to the Unborn, Unspoken and Unseen (Seer).


Designer | Birutė Ma

What motivates you?

My joy of life consists in the exercise of all energies, continual growth, 
constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience.


If you could witnessed anything, what would you want to have seen?

AURORA BOREALIS & GENISIS † In the beginning, 
God created the heavens and the earth.
 The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. 
And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.





No comments:

Post a Comment