Monday, March 2, 2015



AYLA DIMITRI

Deputy Editor-in-chief (STYLE.COM INDONESIA). Jakarta


What is it like being you right now?

I'm high on life. There's always something that drag me down and also pull me up.
I have pretty much everything in one jar
 (sadness and happiness, hopes and limitations, Expectations and dissapointments). 
Tired but happy at the same time (yes, cliche) but,
yes, I think its pretty awesome, 
I wouldn't ask God to swap my shoes with other people shoes.

What makes you laugh more than anyone?

Smart jokes. And Kae's (friend of Ayla) jokes.


What do you bring most to a friendship?

Myself in honesty. And, me being helpful (hopefuly).


What makes you feel supported?

If people give me critics and their sight about my work.
No need fake compliments. And when people noticing me because of my work.


What is a bad habbit you have?

Insecure. Impatient. God! I couldn't cope with any slow-mo things.
Sometimes I could be really bossy, which annoys people around me. Sorry.


How do you secretly manipulate people to get in your way?

Uhm, thank you for this question.
But its my formula! hahahaha I wont share it to you or anyone else!

No Im kidding. I dont think I have any strategy on this, but sometimes, Just, sometimes,
well not too often (well, quiet often), I always get the best argument
on everything I stand for (I think).
I could make you see the way I see it. Maybe its the way I talk or, Maybe my body gesture.


What is stopping you?

Death.


No comments:

Post a Comment