Saturday, December 13, 2014




DIZZY DIZZO

Singer. Taipei




What do you like least about yourself?

The thing I like least about myself is that I am sometimes too nice too people and too naive.
What have you learned today?

I learned 
"How you gotta wait until it's dark out to see who's with you".

What do you do for fun?

Write music, gym, take photos, vacation with family, explore and spend time at the beach.

What embaresses you?

When I can't parallel park. LOL




What is the first thing you notice about people?

I notice their smile,
you can tell if they're genuine or not.

What is the biggest personal change you have ever made?

I would say the biggest personal change I've ever made was to stop following trends
 and to try and be a trendsetter.

What is something most people do not know about you?

I am allergic to alcohol and I have two birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment