Thursday, January 23, 2014


NANA GHANA

Actress, Model & Visual artist. Los Angeles 


Whats you’ve been up to lately?

Lately I have been wrapping up the shooting and editing of my directorial debut of my film LA Woman Rising, and developing future projects.

(LA WOMAN RISING is an experimental documentary that follows 50 real women waking up in the morning-inside the belly of Los Angeles. These woman are not only waking up and getting ready for the day, but they are rising to make their dreams come true. This uncertainty and hope is what all these LA Women share and have in common, 
weaved around original poems written and spoken by GOLDEN GLOBE winner James Franco)


Whats your current obsession?

My current obsession is thrift shopping and looking for decoration 
and setting up my new home.


Were there turning points in your life? 

Yes I feel like my life is full of turning points, I think the very impactful one is truly realizing that I am a visionary, that I am able to bring concepts and ideas into fruition through my means of expression, which is through Acting/ performing and film making, 
the turning point is knowing what my streghth are in my art form 
and dedicating my entire life to that realization


What have you learned from the important choices or decisions you made?

What I have learned from the choices and decision I have made in my life is everything worth having is worth fighting for, that hard work believing and the trust in God, 
the universe will bring you to what ever it is that my heart desire.

What advice might you give to others about growing older?

Advice I have about growing older is be yourself, love self, love your friends and family or even a stranger on the street that can do nothing for you, love unconditionally, 
show people around you how much they mean to you, 
and most importantly having a truthful relationship with God 
and the universe which is essentially YOU!


If your life had absolutely no limits and you could have it all and do whatever you wanted, what would you choose to have and what would you choose to do?

I think life has no limits, whatever the mind can dream and the heart can feel, it can happen , so to answer your question I will choose exactly the life I am living!….. or maybe the ability to fly across the sky and save people one by one, like Oprah but I can Fly.


Can you give me any tips about how to become a True Friend?

Tips on been a true friend to me is always lifting up your friends spirit, been very honest and been able to communicate, sharing ,cooking and eating together


Whats the very last thing you do right before you sleep?

The very last thing I do before going to bed is say a prayer for myself,
 my family, friends and the world….

No comments:

Post a Comment