Tuesday, November 5, 2013


SALVITA DECORTE

Model / Artist / Designer of Zlaba . Bali 




 What are you doin as of this Moment ? 

Im in Singapore at the moment. Working as a model and hopefully the change of scenery of hectic jakarta to organized singapore will bring new ideas into my head



Please tell us the story of your life as a Model ? 


It all started in high school when my friend suggested that I go see this agent in Bali. He started getting me jobs in Bali. I wasn't too serious about it then, I was just trying to earn some extra pocket money- It wasnt until a year after high school where i started doing this full time. 



if youre not a model , what would you be and why ?

 A travel show presenter- I get paid to travel and i can still scribble and draw!



What is your guiltiest pleasure ? 

Listening to cheesy old love songs. 


if you can tell anything to your family , what would it be ? 

Can I just give them a big long hug instead? 


Please name 3 websites that you frequently visit

ehm, facebook? 



How do you see yourself 3 years from now ? 

Happy wherever i am and doing things i love. Surrounded by people i love- hopefully do good for others like others have done for me. 
Painting, drawing, scribbling maybe acting-surround myself with art, traveling, making jewelry.



what is the most essential thing you need in order to be success ? 

This might seem a bit of a cliche but love and passion i would say .A thick skin in some cases. 


Works





Check out the whole collection of Zlaba here www.Zlaba.com

  Follow her on Instagram : www.instagram.com/saldecorte

1 comment: