Thursday, November 14, 2013


ENRIQUE GONZALES


Designer ( EGR ). Mexico 




Please tell us the story of your life as a teenager

Beautifully Lonely ,i lived in my dreams .


How do you see yourself now?

I am living my dream .


What is the biggest opportunity that you have ever had?


 To be alive i suppose .



 5 websites that you most frequently visit ?

This is too private,i don´t share my favorite sites  but  tumblr is my  favorite  ever.


Who is your biggest inspiration? 

My biggest inspiration is my Mom ,i can not ever give up because of her ,she gave me the biggest lesson in life to keep trying .


What is/are the songs that you listen to when you are dressing up? 

That always changes ,i enjoy a lot different types of music ,from techno to classic  generally indie alternative or  experimental in any case  so i will play whatever is on my reach at that very moment is not like i have a soundtrack  , i have to  say that  i get bored too quickly with music ,when i like a song or a band i play it until i get bored of them and i hate not liking them anymore ,i tried to not make same mistake with people .




How do you see yourself in 3 years from now? 

Hopefully  Better than ever.


What is the most traumatic event that you have ever experience?

That only happened on my dreams , i haven´t let anything to affect me to the point of calling it The most traumatic event yet.


What is the most ridiculous wisdom words that you have ever heard? 

¨I told you ¨


WORKS : 







LIKE the Facebook page  : EGR 

FOLLOW him on instagram : EGR

No comments:

Post a Comment