Friday, October 11, 2013

KELLY ARIELLA

Designer / Stylist . Bali 





What is the meaning of the word “adult” to you?

Funny that you ask me this because I have been thinking about adulthood lately... I have been reflecting on myself and wondering when I will feel like an "adult" I look at my parents and consider them adults but then I look at myself and I consider myself a child. Apart of me feels that we will always be children because we can never stop learning and there will always be something new to experience. I believe that the word adult and adulthood centers around  experience and knowledge... when will we ever grow up... fortunately that is a question I cannot answer. 



What are you doing as of this moment?

As of this moment I'm working on my new street wear label called BUG and building my styling portfolio in Bali. 



How did you get where ( work )  you are today?

I got to where I am today by following in what I believe in and what I love. I have always been passionate about fashion, photography and self expression I have followed those three things throughout my life and I believe that is what has gotten me to where I am today. 





What is/are the songs that you listen to when you are dressing up?

Blagger - Stimming remix Burning up - Darling Farah remix I love deep house and techno 


things that you cant live without ?

Three things I can't live without are 
1. My family 
2. My Friends 
3. A whole lotta love. 


 Is there anything that you wish you can to tell your family?

hmmm not really. 



Works : 






Check out HER complete work on http://bugstyling.tumblr.com/

Follow her on Instagram : www.instagram.com/lil_buggg

No comments:

Post a Comment